Complaint Review: batterynerds.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: ems2011 — Verplanck New York United States of America
batterynerds.com
C/O BatteryNerds.com 575 Commerce St #100 Southlake, Texas United States of America

batterynerds.com mac adaptable power cord, Southlake, Texas

I purchased a Mac-compatible power cord for my Macbook Pro. I got the cord and it stopped working within one week. I sent it back and they refunded the sale amount minus 15% for a "re-stocking fee." When I called about this, I was told that the cord worked fine when it was tested at their facility.

Also, they double-charged me (as in, I paid twice for a cord that didn't work), and it took communicating directly with someone there to get the second charge refunded. I also asked and received a refund on the 15% restocking fee, though I'm still out the shipping charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/batterynerdscom/Southlake-Texas-76092/batterynerdscom-mac-adaptable-power-cord-Southlake-Texas-793036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on batterynerds.com