poetic

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Danielle — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
batteryrefill.com
eBattery, inc. 739 E. Cedar St. Ontario, CA 91761- Ontario, California United States of America

batteryrefill.com Laptop battery ripoff SCAM Ontario, California

On Oct 26th, I paid for and received a receipt to refill my laptop battery.

The price includes shipping to them and shipping back to me. For some reason, they asked for a paper check, which I sent via US postal mail (snail mail).

After a few weeks, I inquired and I got some email back with broken english (at best) explaining that something was wrong with my battery and they were waiting for a part to come in. Then, I got another email saying something like, "we now have the part and your battery has been repaired."

Repaired? Honestly, if I just get my money back and my defunct battery pack, I'll be happy.

With the second email, I was asked for "shipping money."
I sent to say, "I've already paid." but the  email was bounced back, saying it was undeliverable and some domain error.

And I've read several complaints here .... this sucks. And the internal batteries were supposed to be replaced with new charged ones, not "repaired."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/batteryrefillcom/Ontario-California-91761/batteryrefillcom-Laptop-battery-ripoff-SCAM-Ontario-California-816405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on batteryrefill.com