Complaint Review: Baxter Bailey and Associates

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: Criseva transport — Auburn Georgia
Baxter Bailey and Associates
1630 Goodman Rd ste 3 Southaven, Mississippi USA

Baxter Bailey and Associates They lie to their clients ( I am wonder what is their intensions) Southaven Mississippi

After hire them to take care of one of my customers, who owe me several thousands dollars, I asked for updates. Stu contacted Rachel. Rachel claimed back then, that my case was waiting for court judgment.

Today January 2, 2014 After I been insisting , for the past 7 weeks, to see a proof of the court papers, Rachel send an e-mail that they have no court papers, because my case has never been in the court. That she was making reference to another case similar to mine.

They tell you that they collect from shippers, receivers, etc,etc.. Pure lies. They dont even file the case at court, at least on my case.  I am just wonder what they really do with all the collected information.

Stu will not answer or returns my phone calls. Very unprofessional.

I have all the e-mails to proof that I am telling the truth

Now I am going to hire another collection agency to find out what is really going on.

Remember dont believe all the words they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baxter-Bailey-and-Associates/Southaven-Mississippi-38671/Baxter-Bailey-and-Associates-They-lie-to-their-clients-I-am-wonder-what-is-their-intens-1112451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baxter Bailey and Associates