Complaint Review: baxter bailey & associates

• Phone: 866-921-5873
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

baxter bailey & associates rip off company southaven, Minnesota

Do not use this company for your collections I sent them over a possible account they sent me back a contract to sign well I did not sign it and desided to collect on my own! Well they say I owe then 25 present or i will have to pay 15% of 13000.00 to get out of a contract I did not sign ! Now I got some money in due to me filling on there bond! They want 25% of that l now have to get an attorney to fight them ( and i never signed there contract) i do not know if they have gotten any money also when I emailed them they told me not to email them again and would atomaticly delete any emails ! How then can I find out if they collect and they said they are going to work it if I want them to or not and this is with no signed contract! !! Please do not use this company! They lie and will rip you off! !!! They are rude and high presser if you ask them anything they will work it without tout knowlage plus I did more then they did and I do not do this for a living they are a scam company please learn from my mistake.

Clovis. Californai

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baxter-bailey-associates/southaven-Minnesota-38671/baxter-bailey-associates-rip-off-company-southaven-Minnesota-1010672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baxter bailey & associates