Complaint Review: Baxter Financial LLC/Fein Such Kahn Shepard

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jaharah — New York New York
Baxter Financial LLC/Fein Such Kahn Shepard
7 Century Dr Ste 201 Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Baxter Financial LLC/Fein Such Kahn Shepard LEVY AGAINST MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Parsippany New Jersey

I was shocked when I checked my bank balance and saw a charge for $125.00 for a levy. The bank told me who it was. I have no idea who these people are and what they are collecting for. The address Fein Such Kahn & Shepard have for me is an address I lived at 5 years ago. I have called and called this firm and it is just an answering machine and no one ever returns my calls. I am making a complaint with the FBI because they applied an farudulant chanrge to my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baxter-Financial-LLCFein-Such-Kahn-Shepard/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Baxter-Financial-LLCFein-Such-Kahn-Shepard-LEVY-AGAINST-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-Parsippany-N-1107368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baxter Financial LLC/Fein Such Kahn Shepard