Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit Service

• Reported By: Weave — Alexandria Virginia
Bay Area Credit Service
1000 Abernathy Road NE Suite 195 Atlandta, Georgia USA

Bay Area Credit Service Claiming Debt Atlandta Georgia

I recieved a letter from Bay Area Credit Service stating that I owed $1755.54 for an outstanding bill from AT&T Mobilty. At first I was upset because I was getting a debt collection. Then I calmed and was able to logically think about the situation. A. The account I have with AT&T isnt in my name. B. The account is paid to date.

I then did a search for "Bay Area Creit Service" and was greated with many links stating they were a scamming company. DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE!!!! It is a scam preying on people who are scared they have bad credit and will pay it off.

After reading severall blogs about the scam, I was shocked at the amount they were trying to collect as most of the blogs I read were $200 or less. I will continiute to do research to seei f I can report this to the authorities. If anyone has any information about reporting this POS "company", please contact. me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-Service/Atlandta-Georgia-30328/Bay-Area-Credit-Service-Claiming-Debt-Atlandta-Georgia-1129484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit Service