Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit service

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Cassie — Desoto Texas
Bay Area Credit service
1000 Abernathy Road NE Suite 195 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Bay Area Credit service They are calling and sending collection notices to me for a bill that was never in collection. My bill is paid and A T T has advised me not to send any payments to them. I don't have a bill with A T and T. When I call to question the reason I'm receiving these bills they say they can't pull up my information yet I continue to get calls and letters. Atlanta Georgia

I am being continually harassed by Bay Area Credit Service for a bill that has been paid and was never in collection. I have been advised to ignore their request because A T T is not affiliated with them, nor do I owe them . However I do not want the continued harassing phone calls or letters and I definitely don't want my credit affected for something I do not owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-service/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Bay-Area-Credit-service-They-are-calling-and-sending-collection-notices-to-me-for-a-bill-1090199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit service