Complaint Review: bayside management group

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: pat — EDMONTON Alberta Canada
bayside management group
333 goldengate ave.san francisco, california 94102 Internet United States of America

bayside management group DAAVID BISHOP SUSAN JANSEN MARLENE MCCRAVEN said they were paying mexican state tax for us as they were selling our time share,we sent them 3,723.00 us. to pay those taxes but mexician co. has know record of tax being paid .i have emailed them Internet

Bayside Management Group, David Bishop/D.J. Bishop/Marlene McCraven   I was hounded for several months regarding sale of my timeshare, finally took the bait and was assured that this was legitimate.

I was told I needed to send $3723. that was a 5% Mexican state tax, sent this moneyt to Laura Valentina Almazan Tinoco who was to receive this money through an account at Banamex in Mexico City.  She was to then take the funds and pay to the state tax department in Mexico. Mexican govt has no record of her ever having paid these funds.  Then I was requested to send another amount of $4,467 6% Federal Sales Tax.

When I confronted David Bishop over the telephone and expressed my concern that this was a scam he got highly offended and stated that he would let me away with a comment like that only one time, what a NERVE of this guy, who does he think he is playing with other peoples hard earned money and to get insulted when confronted.

When I tried to call him again to let him know that I had checked with the Mexican govt regarding the money I sent for the taxes he would not return my calls or answer my emails, another person called me back on his behalf and said that there was a family emergency and that he was unavailabe at that time, tried many times since but absoutely no response from anyone.  All contact ceased after I refused to send the 2nd amount of money which was 4467.00.

End of story, money gone, scam, scam, scam.    Moral of the story, if it sounds too good to be true, guess what? it's not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bayside-management-group/internet/bayside-management-group-DAAVID-BISHOP-SUSAN-JANSEN-MARLENE-MCCRAVEN-said-they-were-pay-753172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bayside management group