Complaint Review: Bayside Volkswagen

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Magpie19green — Bayside New York
Bayside Volkswagen
Nothern Blvd Bayside, New York USA

Bayside Volkswagen Helms Brothers I will NEVER go back to Bayside VW and I ALWAYS TELL People to stay away from there. Bayside New York

Solicited me to come in to dealership two months before my lease was up and said they have a great incentive for year end. I went in and gave a perfectly good running Passat and traded it in for a new CC. The problem was that a month later I was getting two car payments. My Passat and my CC, yet I gave back the Passat. When I called I was told that I should have read the FINE print. I called and filed a report with the BBB and the mangager of Helms Brothers Mercedes called me up and said we will split it. So instead of doing damage to my credit I paid two car payments for one car. I forgot to mention that I have had at least six VW's since 1995, I couldn't believe it happened and I believe it was the gentleman in the finance offce who told me that I should have done my due diligence. I don't remember his name but I do remember that he was Greek because my husband and him was speaking Greek on a friendly level. Goes to show you can't even trust your own kind. Very disgusted with the whole scenario. I went elsewhere to buy my current VW. I now drive the Jetta GLI and I love it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bayside-Volkswagen/Bayside-New-York-11361/Bayside-Volkswagen-Helms-Brothers-I-will-NEVER-go-back-to-Bayside-VW-and-I-ALWAYS-TELL-Pe-1171294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bayside Volkswagen