Complaint Review: BB &T

• Reported By: Michele — Port st lucie Florida
BB &T
E Port St Lucie Blvd Port st lucie, Florida USA

BB &T Service charge/fees Port st lucie Florida

I was previously with Bank Atlantic until BB&T bought out Bank Atlantic in October of 2012. . I had requested several bank statements for the year 2012 To file my business income tax for 2012. Bank Atlantic was my bank for most of 2012 and those requested statements were with Bank Atlantic. I had to request these particular statements from BB&T as Bank Atlantic was non-existent.  I just received my bank statement and there was a charge of $108.25for service charge/fee. This is what BB&T charged me for only 3 months of statements.  I called BB&T and was furious with them, I told them this was outrageous and want them to credit that back to me.  They refused after pleading with them for almost a half an hour. On top of the pleading with them, I could not understand what they were saying (apparently BB&T out source their customer service to India. Another gripe I have about BB&T is I called their customer service number the night before and I was waiting over 30 minutes and finally had to hang up. This bank is the worse I have ever dealt with. One word for this bank "incompetent".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BB-T/Port-st-lucie-Florida-34985/BB-T-Service-chargefees-Port-st-lucie-Florida-1088669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BB &T