Complaint Review: BBB Cleveland Ohio

• Updated: Sun, September 12, 2010

• Reported By: Harvey — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
BBB Cleveland Ohio
2800 Euclid Avenue, 4th Floor Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

BBB Cleveland Ohio - **Watch Out SCAM** BBB OHIO - HELP! SCAM WARNING! Cleveland , Ohio

*Consumer Comment: BBB Has Always Been A Continuing Con-Game!

HELP!

I was dealing with the BBB in Cleveland for an issue related to my business, I dealt with MEG DEVATY AND LOU TEKAVCIC, they tried to scam in paying some type of "fee" for services! At $3680!!

I"ve done some research on the internet, seems like there is a lot of fraud involved with the BBB...I got caught in it!

I placed a complaint against a business that didn't finish the interior design of my office, person was a real leech, trying to invoice me for an extra $1,200! I called the BBB to lodge a complaint and report the company...that's when the second scam started! Meg Devaty And Lou Tekavcic tried to scam me in sending a Western Union to them in turn to be able for them to 'deal' with my complaint!! BBB is free!

I found some interesting information for Mr. Tekavcic, seems like a real con, I'll be posting updates soon!!

I reported it to the FBI and Cleveland police, looks they are aware of it already!
If anyone from the BBB tries to get money from you...its a scam, report it!

I'll be posting my conversations with them again, if you've had experience with this pair before, please let me know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBB-Cleveland-Ohio/Cleveland-Ohio-44115-2408/BBB-Cleveland-Ohio-Watch-Out-SCAM-BBB-OHIO-HELP-SCAM-WARNING-Cleveland-Ohio-635537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBB Cleveland Ohio

BBB Has Always Been A Continuing Con-Game!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

BBB sells bogus accreditations to any slime ball who wants to pay the price just like those who sell phoney college degrees etc.

Many pondscum "business men" buy these phoney accreditations and plaster them all over their advertising to con the average consumer into thinking they are so full of honesty and integrity.  For example, you will find this to be true with many slimeball car dealers charging phoney fees etc while hiding behind the BBB.

Bottom line:  As you stated...BBB IS A SCAM!!!