Complaint Review: bbb greater dallas

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: E l — Port Charlotte Florida U.S.A.
bbb greater dallas
Internet, Texas United States of America

bbb greater dallas Dallas BBB Integrity Score: ZERO! Internet, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I don't doubt you had a problem with Sally's, but...

I have been reading multiple reports on the Dallas BBB and their culture of supporting companies paying high ransoms and holding captive thiose companies who do not pay the ransom, er, I mean MEMBERSHIP fees.   I am a consumer who had a horrible experience with a large national, Dallas-based company that pays huge membership fees to the Dallas BBB.

After I made the complaint, the Dallas BBB sent me nastigrams and told me I was never a customer of Sally's Beauty Supply (who committed the credit card fraud) so they would not accept the complaint on their high-paying member.  They actually accused me of lying!  I have the fruadulent charge on my American Express to prove the fraud.

I have documentation on the fraud by Sally's Beauty Supply from American Express, who investigated and found for me, as well as the local police who also investigated, interviewed the SBS store staff and found for me also.  But even with all this, Dallas BBB would not accept a complaint from me about Sally's Beauty Supply (based in Dallas) who fraudulently charged my card even without an authorization signature and for products never ordered, received, nor even wanted (but wanted by the staff member for her own personal use) because Sally's pays the ransom, er, I mean MEMBERSHIP fees to the Dallas BBB.

The Dallas BBB are FRAUDS and their integrity level is a big fat ZERO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbb-greater-dallas/Internet-Texas-75201/bbb-greater-dallas-Dallas-BBB-Integrity-Score-ZERO-Internet-Texas-821299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbb greater dallas

I don't doubt you had a problem with Sally's, but...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

born a skeptic, I've got to ask....

How HUGE are these membership fees/ransoms and what's your source of this information?

"...had a horrible experience with a large national, Dallas-based company that pays huge membership fees to the Dallas BBB."

"..they would not accept the complaint on their high-paying member."

"...their culture of supporting companies paying high ransoms.."

"I just know it", won't be an acceptable answer.