Complaint Review: Bbg Communications

• Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: Shondel — Forest Hills New York USA
Bbg Communications
San Diego Airport San Diego, California United States of America

Bbg Communications BBG Communications Overcharge for telephone call Forest Hills, New York

On August 12 2009 at approximately 9:20 p.m., after having arrived at San Diego, California airport on a flight from New York City,  I made a phone call from a pay phone at San Diego airport using my debit card. This is because I did not have my cell phone with me.

I placed a call to my husband and spoke to him for less than 2 minutes to notify him of my arrival. When I checked my bank account for the cost of the call, I noticed I was billed for $47.10! by a company called BBG Luxembourg Lux.

On further investigating, I realized this was the bill for my phone call. I was absolutely stunned! I subsequently googled the company online, and saw that there were numerous reports about this company overcharging people for phone calls. San Diego was particularly noted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bbg-Communications/San-Diego-California-/Bbg-Communications-BBG-Communications-Overcharge-for-telephone-call-Forest-Hills-New-Yor-480787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bbg Communications