Complaint Review: BBG Communications

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
BBG Communications
511 E San Ysidro Blvd #1770 San Ysidro, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications Overcharged for International Calls San Ysidro California

I recently was traveling through Italy and used BBG to make some overseas calls to the United States. Upon checking my balance the next day, I saw I was charged $10.The next day I again used the number and made another call. Upon conclusion of the call, I again checked my bank statement and saw I was charged another $10.

However, several days later I checked my balance and saw that not only had BBG company increased their charges, others had appeared! (From 2 charges of $10 to 5 charges of $61.87, $41.89, $41.91, $42.13, and $41.94).
Not only did I never agree to these charges, it made subsequent charges I had made come up as overdraft charges on my account, causing $245 dollars
against my account.

I contacted BBG immediately and received a response that indeed there was a mistake. However, now I haven't heard anything from your company in 4 weeks, despite the fact that I filled out all the info they asked for.

Xbelle983
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBG-Communications/San-Ysidro-California-92173/BBG-Communications-Overcharged-for-International-Calls-San-Ysidro-California-262763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications