Complaint Review: bbg luxembourg

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Elize — Kempton Park Other South Africa
bbg luxembourg
Frankfurt, Select State/Province Germany

bbg luxembourg BBG Communications Exceptional High telephone cost from Germany to Inverness Scotland Frankfurt, Germany

I had bad experience from BBG Luxembourg (BBG Communications).  I was on Frankfurt Airport on 12 December 18h30, had a World Call Card (10 Euros), but it did not work with the payphones (T-Mobile) on the airport, did not want to accept my code for authorisation on the card. I have made a call to my friend in Scotland with my credit card; the lady did not disclose the cost to me.  My friends phone went to voice mail as he was not available and I hung up. The call was not even 2 seconds.  I received a SMS from my bank for the cost of R325.00 (30 Euros) and when I have checked my credit card statement I have noticed that I have been debited yesterday (22/12/2009) with R7.00 and again today with a further R325.00. This is ridiculous to pay this kind of money for a call that was not even made. This is even more expensive than opening up your cell phone for international call roaming. If I look at all the complaints against this company, I am surprised that nobody has done something to the company as this is a total rip-off of uninformed tourists. Surely one can be warned about the high cost before making the call.  I will never make use of their services again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbg-luxembourg/Frankfurt-Select-StateProvince-/bbg-luxembourg-BBG-Communications-Exceptional-High-telephone-cost-from-Germany-to-Invernes-544403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbg luxembourg