Complaint Review: bbv discount books sa

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: joyful — owings mills Maryland United States of America
bbv discount books sa

bbv discount books sa I did not know this was a club. I would have avoided ordering anything. Unscrupulous tactic. Internet

I noticed a recurring charge on my debit card for $9.95.  I discovered that unbeknownst to me that I had joined a book club. I would not have been interested in a club. I feel like I was duped.  This is outright theft and is unscrupulous. Money is not so hard to make honestly. Why resort to this nasty tactic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbv-discount-books-sa/internet/bbv-discount-books-sa-I-did-not-know-this-was-a-club-I-would-have-avoided-ordering-anyth-702449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbv discount books sa