Complaint Review: bbv hotmoviesale

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: wl1987 — mt. dora Florida
bbv hotmoviesale

bbv hotmoviesale paid for dvd and never recieved it, and was charged for another item, I didnt order unknown, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com charges

I ordered a movie from them orginally "Aladdin" through paypal PAYPAL *JPARK3035 03-06 402-935-7733 CA 0051 BB&T CHECK CARD PURCHASE and never recieved it, on 3/7/13. I checked my back account today and noticed I was charged again BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.C 03-28 866-5668437 FL 0051 BB&T CHECK CARD RECURRING PYMT -$9.95 on 3/29/13.

Whitney Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbv-hotmoviesale/internet/bbv-hotmoviesale-paid-for-dvd-and-never-recieved-it-and-was-charged-for-another-item-I-1039710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbv hotmoviesale

HotMovieSale.com charges

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - ()

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,