Complaint Review: bbv*DISCOUNTBOOKSALE

• Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: fred — Seal Beach California United States of America
bbv*DISCOUNTBOOKSALE
Boca Raton, Florida 33481-0365 (ONLY P.O.) Internet United States of America

bbv*DISCOUNTBOOKSALE BestBrandValues Order a Book and you get signed up for a book club with a monthly fee - In my case $9.95/mo Internet

I purchased a book for Costa Rica for $9.11 in January 26, 2010 the next day 1/27 I got a CC charge for $9.95, and one again 2/28 $9.95 and again 3/28 $9.95.

I called my credit card company and with there help we called this company and canceled a subscription the company had signed me up for without my knowledge.  They said it was it the fine print??  I have seen other simillar notices about this happening to other purchasers of book from this scam company.

Don't buy any books from this outfit!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbvDISCOUNTBOOKSALE/internet/bbvDISCOUNTBOOKSALE-BestBrandValues-Order-a-Book-and-you-get-signed-up-for-a-book-club-wi-589460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbv*DISCOUNTBOOKSALE