Complaint Review: bbva compass

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: gretadb — littleton, Colorado United States of America
bbva compass
denver, Colorado United States of America

bbva compass nfs fees even though nothing bounced denver, Colorado

I have been a customer of compass bank for 7 years,when I started banking with them I signed up for free checking. Not the case anymore ok fine,no more free atms ok fine. But what has happened twice in the last two months is what I would consider a crime.....

I have been charged nsf fees for nothing bouncing. The first time it happened I was reimbursed all but 2 of the fees only one was I responsible for,but was so aggrevated didnt have the fight in me to argue.

On 9/21 I had a balance of $11.44 same day compass hit me for 2 nsf charges totaling $76.00 nothing was processed to incur charges.

On 9/24 I made a deposit first transaction in my account since the 20th. Well unknown to me half my deposit was eaten up by nsf fees from the 21st. I didnt realize this so kept using my card now my account is very negative. And to add insult to injury I cancelled debit card on 9-30-12 on the first a charge( that wasnt supposed to) went thru causing me another nsf fee. HELP....... Who protects the consumers, they are a big company who has my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbva-compass/denver-Colorado-/bbva-compass-nfs-fees-even-though-nothing-bounced-denver-Colorado-950241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbva compass