Complaint Review: bbvhotbooksale.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: chuck — newark Delaware United States of America
boca roton, Florida United States of America

bbvhotbooksale.com bbvhotbooksale is a scam, dont buy from them. $9.95 a month taken from account for nothing. boca roton, Florida

I purchased a dictionary off bbvhotbooksale and they sent me 2 of them and charged for 2.  Then I started getting $9.95 a month taken out of my checking account. I called the company, and of course someone from hondurous answered who told me I cant speak to corporate, its only for internal use. They said when I ordered the book I had 7 days to cancel the membership and I didnt know this. I just needed a dictionary, not a big hassle, and I didnt want a membership. That is the scam. they sign you up without you knowing and take $9.95 a month. I told them to cancel me, and dont take anymore money. I guess ill see next month...What a f***en scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbvhotbooksalecom/boca-roton-Florida-/bbvhotbooksalecom-bbvhotbooksale-is-a-scam-dont-buy-from-them-995-a-month-taken-from-930545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbvhotbooksale.com