poem

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: neka — long beach California
bc4
818 hacienda blvd la puente, California USA

bc4 aka platoon staffing aka millennium do not enter captain mc carthy office you will regret it la puente California

*Author of original report: uumm yea ok

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry if this really happen

*Author of original report: he think he scammed me

I went to captain mccarthy on march 5 2013 to get my guard card. He had me pay $116 altogether $51 dollar of that he was suppose to pay my state fee for my guard card..my live scan cleared march 11 & bsis said they were waiting on my fees to get paid before they can issue me my guard card. As of today may 13 2013 my state fee still have not been paid. When I call captain mccarthy to try & solve the issue he never answer the phone or he tell me to call back or he working on it & he will call me back which he never do. The last two times I call him he told me he lost all my information and I gave it to him over both times. This is also a problem with me, how are you running a company & can't keep up with people personal information. I'm just saying very unprofessional. He have a new office in los Angeles with millennium security. Address to that office is 3580 wilshire blvd la, ca 90010 suite 900-18 the phone number there is 213-738-1875 also everytime i call that office he have them tell me he's not there or they keep having me call back until they close. I'm not getting anywhere dealing with this guy. He claim that I'm rude only because I won't let the issue go. He is right I'm going to let problem go until I get what I paid him for (MY GUARD CARD) I been going back and forward with him since march about this problem. He even offered to still hire me. Now why would I want to work for him when he can't even resolve a simple problem like paying my state fees as I paid him to do?. My cousin also went to him on the same day with me, paid the same amount jus like me and here almost 3 months later her name don't even pop up in bsis system smh. About 2wks ago I called bsis & told them the problem I was having with this guy, they called him he was suppose to had fixed everything that day. It's still not fixed today. I been calling him all day I'm fed up wit this guy so I filed a complaint with bsis today. My next step is to have this company investigated, get my money back & shut down. Good thing I keep all documents & receipts because he was trying to say I didn't paid him my fee until I emailed him my receipt but that still didn't mean anything because my state fee still haven't been paid

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bc4/la-puente-California-91744/bc4-aka-platoon-staffing-aka-millennium-do-not-enter-captain-mc-carthy-office-you-will-re-1050684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bc4

uumm yea ok

AUTHOR: neka - ()

May 16 my guard card was online. Not because you help me or it was a so called misunderstanding but because the day I wrote this post, I called consumer affairs on you. They contacted me & you on may 14 & all of a sudden my fees were paid. So no you didn't help me resolve the issue & it wasn't a misunderstanding you just thought that you was going to keep my money &I was just going to let it go. I would never recommend anyone to you, I think you & your company is full of s**t. BTW you must have known my cousin was going to do the same thing because all of a sudden bsis received her live scan & fees on the same day you paid my fees something that you was suppose to do way back on march.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry if this really happen

AUTHOR: Screwed Over - ()

Look if this really happen then call my office then you entitle to a refund. Call my office at 626-600-2109 you could had come to my office anytime to get this fix. I  don't even know your name how can help you.

the ball in your court now. This goses for anyone that has a problem dont let the problem fester call and let work toghther to fix it.

So are screwed over or just misunderstood?

Capt. Mccarthy

he think he scammed me

AUTHOR: neka - ()

I went to captain mccarthy on march 5 2013 to get my guard card. He had me pay $116 altogether $51 dollar of that he was suppose to pay my state fee for my guard card..my live scan cleared march 11 & bsis said they were waiting on my fees to get paid before they can issue me my guard card. As of today may 13 2013 my state fee still have not been paid. When I call captain mccarthy to try & solve the issue he never answer the phone or he tell me to call back or he working on it & he will call me back which he never do. The last two times I call him he told me he lost all my information and I gave it to him over both times. This is also a problem with me, how are you running a company & can't keep up with people personal information. I'm just saying very unprofessional. He have a new office in los Angeles with millennium security. Address to that office is 3580 wilshire blvd la, ca 90010 suite 900-18 the phone number there is 213-738-1875 also everytime i call that office he have them tell me he's not there or they keep having me call back until they close. I'm not getting anywhere dealing with this guy. He claim that I'm rude only because I won't let the issue go. He is right I'm not going to let problem go until I get what I paid him for (MY GUARD CARD) I been going back and forward with him since march about this problem. He even offered to still hire me. Now why would I want to work for him when he can't even resolve a simple problem like paying my state fees as I paid him to do?. My cousin also went to him on the same day with me, paid the same amount jus like me and here almost 3 months later her name don't even pop up in bsis system smh. About 2wks ago I called bsis & told them the problem I was having with this guy, they called him he was suppose to had fixed everything that day. It's still not fixed today. I been calling him all day I'm fed up wit this guy so I filed a complaint with bsis today. My next step is to have this company investigated, get my money back & shut down. Good thing I keep all documents & receipts because he was trying to say I didn't pay him my fee until I emailed him my receipt but that still didn't mean anything because my state fee still haven't been paid