Complaint Review: BCMYinkjets

• Reported By: Daren Peagler — Moncks Corner South Carolina
BCMYinkjets
1596 S. Anaheim Blvd #A Anaheim, California USA

BCMYinkjets House Of Injets Don't get what you pay for. Anaheim California

I ordered 4 Imaging units for my Xerox Phaser 7750 Printer from BCMYinkjets.com. They had a special for $249.00 each OEM Xerox 108R00581 Imaging Unit for Phaser 7750 7750DN 7750DX 7750GX 7750XF. Free Shipping.

A week later they arrived, I opened the box to find the units out of the original packaging and in peanuts. I've used Xerox printing supplies long enough to recognize their pakaging. Xerox has individual packaging for each unit with instructions . I guesed they took them out of the remanufactured boxes to deceive me.

I called the 714-254-1400 number and it kept wanting to go to voice mail. I was persistant and called 5 more times before finally was able to speak with Seo Jin Lee in Customer Service. I explained that what they sent was aftermarket or remaufactured units and NOT OEM. She said that they were OEM since they don't buy remanufactured units. I told her that they were. She said she would get with her manager and get back with me.

I received this email;

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry for any confusing you.

Yes, drum cartridges that you received are OEM drum cartridges from Xerox.

Even though cartridges are not in individual box, those are OEM drum cartridge.

Also, we do not carry remanufactured drum cartridge for Xerox Phaser 7750 image drum cartridge.

If you would like us to send you an instruction, we can send it to you.

Any questions? Feel free to contact us at 1-714-254-1400 or email us.

Thank you again for your time.

Seo Jin Lee

Customer Service

BCMYinkjets.com

T.714-254-1400 x-26

F.714-254-1447

I knew something wasn't right about these units. I noticed that the bar code on the reflective bags was altered. I just so happened to have a scaner app. on my I-Phone I scanned it and it came out as 013R00624B on 2 of the units then 013R00588B on the other two.

Both of these units are no longer available from Xerox but you can get them from, resellers. I tried to find out if they interchange with each other but no luck.

They reluctantly agreed to take them back.

Buyer Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCMYinkjets/Anaheim-California-92805/BCMYinkjets-House-Of-Injets-Dont-get-what-you-pay-for-Anaheim-California-1100301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCMYinkjets