Complaint Review: BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute

204 Stonemill Dr Suite 200 Vancouver, Washington United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute BCTI False schooling and unreliable job promises Vancouver, Washington

I attended BCTI in Vancouver, Washington from Decmber 2001 to July 2002 with the knowledge of better job oppurtunities. I attended the 7 1/2 months of training, putting out over thousands of resumes and cover letters to many businesses with out any luck of a job. Many businesses didn't see BCTI as a recognizable computer training institute. Now I have student loans through the US Dept. of Education and with a hard time of repaying them. I work as a bartender just to get by with the bills I have. I believed the BCTI Counselors and Teachers when they said that I would be able to find a good paying job that could secure a future in a good business. Unfortunately I have yet to find a job in the Computer or Office field.

I would like to know what I need to do to get my loans taken care of. If there is any information anyone can give me, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute/Vancouver-Washington-/BCTI-Business-Computer-Training-Institute-BCTI-False-schooling-and-unreliable-job-promise-557643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute

Linda