Complaint Review: BCTI

• Reported By: andersun — Lake Stevens Washington
BCTI
Everett Mall Way Everett, Washington USA

BCTI I was lied to and stolen from by BCTI Everett Washington

I was told that I would received job placement help involing contacts, daily phone calls. I actually competed all phases of their "education system". I would have been better off throwing nine thousand dollars into a volcano and praying to lava gods for a good education. The teachers were constantly quitting.  NEW "teachers" were not knowledgeable about the simplest things, such as how to use Micosoft Office programs like Excel and Quickbooks. Their heads were in a book trying to figure out these things. I was one of four people who completed all phases, in a class that began at about twenty. Still, all I learned was how to type a little better. I never knew of any lawuit. I am still angry about being enthusuastic to learn and being taken for a sucker. Is it too late?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/Everett-Washington-98208/BCTI-I-was-lied-to-and-stolen-from-by-BCTI-Everett-Washington-1106164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI