Complaint Review: BCTI

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Tacoma Washington
BCTI
5580 Pacific HWY East STE B Fife, Washington USA

BCTI Defrauded, lied and cheated. Still being cheated15 years later Fife Washington

*Consumer Comment: Same Situation!!!

I attended BCTI Technical Training School in 1998 for months from around November to April 1998.  I was promised that I would be able to get work with the skills I achieved which never happened.  Also I have been charged thousands of dollars for the last 16 years for a 7 month basic computer course.  Every year I have filed income taxes the Board of Education has taken my money.  I didn't find out about the class action suit against BCTI until it was to late.   I see that there are others in the same situation.

Also, I recently found out that The Board of Education has sent a claim against me to collections.  I just recently came off L&I and will be starting training in the Spring and now with this situation still existing imay hinder my getting financial help for the re-training

If there is anyone with any info on what we can do Please we need someone to help us, either start a new class suit or something.  I have been paying for this stupid misktake since 1998!  Something need to be done about this rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/Fife-Washington-98424/BCTI-Defrauded-lied-and-cheated-Still-being-cheated15-years-later-Fife-Washington-1118314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCTI

Same Situation!!!

AUTHOR: T.stipe1078 - ()

I am in the same situation. The Dept of Education takes my tax returns every year. I owe about $16,000 because I attended the 2 year program BCTI offered. I took my A+ certification exam 3 times and it cost $200 every time. The instructors did not teach us what was on that test. I always came out on top of my classes and sdtudied, so there should of been no reason I did not pass that test. I have been working fast food or basic minumum wage jobs since I graduated my second year at BCTI in 2001.  I also was not contacted or had any knowledge of the Class Action Lawsuit against BCTI.  If anybody has any idea how to go about starting up another one, please contact me. Because of this debt, I cannot give my children the future they deserve...