Complaint Review: Be Beau Hair

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: cynthia — Lodi California United States of America
Be Beau Hair
Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Be Beau Hair Brielle X Louise TOOK PAYMENT DID NOT SEND HAIR AND NOW WILL NOT RESPOND BEWARE!! Detroit, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: be beau hair

*Consumer Comment: Be beau hair

*Author of original report: This company has no shame

*General Comment: I Agree!

*General Comment: This is wrong

I purchased hair from be beau originally 12/29/12.  The hair arrived 1/15/13.  the quality of the hair was all right but the curl pattern was not as was pictured on the website so i wrote them the same day to see if I could exchange for a tighter curl pattern or if not available I even offered to pay the difference for an entirely different pattern.

It took about a week to get an initial response, but they agreed to send out new bundles of hair as soon as I returned the original wefts.  I did this on 1/24/13 and it was confirmed that they received it 1/30/13.  I had yet to hear from them again despite several emails, and facebook messages and calls.  In fact they erased my facebook posts along with other customers who had complaints.

Finally I received a response email from someone claiming to just be filling in for the owners and admitting that she had been erasing my posts, but still I have received no information about my hair ! So in short, they have my money, they have the returned hair and I am totally at a loss!!

As I explained to the young ladies, this is no way to conduct business, and in effect they are stealing from me.

Please BEWARE if you are thinking about purchasing, the hair may look pretty in the pictures, but you are taking a risk with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Be-Beau-Hair/Detroit-Michigan-/Be-Beau-Hair-Brielle-X-Louise-TOOK-PAYMENT-DID-NOT-SEND-HAIR-AND-NOW-WILL-NOT-RESPOND-BEW-1017596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Be Beau Hair

#1 Consumer Suggestion

be beau hair

AUTHOR: Lm - (United States of America)

go online to attorney general bill schute and complain...please help to bring this corruption to an end...she is a young mom that is ripping us off..it's dead wrong. This is horrible..I am amazed that I was ripped off..this was the first time that a internet crime has happened to me. go online and file a report with the internet crime division....I think it is ic3....I hate that we were ripped off...

Be beau hair

AUTHOR: Lmoore - (United States of America)

Every good thing comes to an end. You do not have to take it. Call the better business bureau and file a complaint with attorney general bill schute. the office says if they get enough complaint they will investigate.

This company has no shame

AUTHOR: cbreedmd - (United States of America)

I just saw on Facebook that be beau is now addressing the various rip off reports that have been written about the company by essentially stating that the reports are  frauds and that they won't be intimidated by " people wanting to get free hair"  They then proceeded to put up emails that supposedly proved their point from some other customer.  I do not want anything for free.  i just want the hair that I have already paid for.

When I wrote on the facebook wall that  they did not put my rip off report up for scrutiny and that I had email evidence to prove my point, my comment was promptly removed and I was blocked from commenting further on their wall. Fortunately I have a screen shot of my original comment. They still will not address the issue.  shameful

#4 General Comment

I Agree!

AUTHOR: Shaun1621 - (United States of America)

They scammed me with some horrible hair and I did a report on them as well. Unfortunately you going to have to take it as a loss and lesson learned as I have. smh

#5 General Comment

This is wrong

AUTHOR: Lmoore - (United States of America)

I know that she is a student at wayne state University. Contact them, call them prosecutor Kim Worthy and Detroit Police Department. I just talked to a friend that is an officer.. That'swrong and she is Muslim, Muslims are kind and loving. Her nameis not Brielle Louise