Complaint Review: Beach body

• Reported By: ohsooocute — reseda California
Beach body
3301 Exposition Blvd santa monica, California USA

Beach body Altafocus Ripped off from my coach! santa monica California

I re-joined Beach body almost a year ago. I was conned into buying the challenge package. Even though I told my future coach, Alta Laniez, that I dont like working out inside. I would rather be outdoors. I bought it anyway. Things were going fine in the beginning, she was supportive and helping me grown my business. I found out that she had friended a friend of mine on facebook. I didnt think anything of it. That friend she friended I spokme to about becomming a coach and she was very interested. I spoke to Alta about it and she wasa well aware of the potential client. Then I got busy with school and lost track.

Fast forward to 7 months later. I was speaking to my friend and she told me shes now a Beach body coach. I questioned her about it, who signed her up and she told me Alta did. I went over the fact that I spoke to her first and that Alta was aware of this. Alta then lied when I brought it up to oach relations and her diamond coach Barbie. She said she was not aware of me talking to "our" friend about signing up as a coach under me. I cancelled my account. I can no longer support someone who is sooo greedy that instead of referring "our" friend back to me she took the business herself and so unsupportive that the communication stopped all together. There was a violation of trust and I have no respect for her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-body/santa-monica-California-90404/Beach-body-Altafocus-Ripped-off-from-my-coach-santa-monica-California-1074933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach body