Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: elegantlady — Indianapolis Indiana
Beach Ready, LLC
iNTERNET, Nevada USA

Beach Ready, LLC P. O. Box 3540Silver Springs, NV 89429 Splendyr1, Mineral Mask is to make my skin look better? Hardly, my other 'mask' type products cleanse the same way! This is very expensive & a rip off for sure. INTERNET Nevada

Beach Ready, LLC aka Splendyr1, Mineral Mask Cleansing Mask is no better than many other cleansing masks i have used to achieve the same 'no difference' in the appearance of my aging skin. i received only a packing slip Number LGQT7641713 dated 9/7/2013 Ship Via POS-USS 04D

I checked the packing slip for a phone number to cancel my automatic shipments but no number is available. I do not want these charges  automatically  posted to my charge card! I have not seen the advertisement on TV since i made my trial purchase.

Please take the appropriate action to 'put this type of business out of business.' As a senior citizen our Social Security dollars have to be spent on a product that does the job as advertised. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/iNTERNET-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-P-O-Box-3540Silver-Springs-NV-89429-Splendyr1-Mineral-Mask-is-to-mak-1091475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC