Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: gesell61755 — Mackinaw Illinois
Beach Ready LLC
POBOX 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Beach Ready LLC Colothin Was going to try the sample if my Dr. Said ok ( med react). Called and cancelled and still they took money out of my acct...my children's lunch money & field trip $. Just want to sit & cry. Silver Springs Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

I ordered a sample of the product to take with me to the Dr. To see if it was safe to try with the medication that I am on.  When told no, I returned the product along with the paperwork & I had written cancel in large letters across the putter package & package inserts. Within the past few days, I see where they have taken a considerable ( considerable for me since I'm handicapped after a car accident) amount of money from my checking account. They haven't sent me anything but they sure took money that I did NOT authorize them to take. This is just a nightmare. My boys have a field trip this next week and money that was supposed to be there was taken by scam artists. I WILL be filing fraud against this company at my bank, my BBB, their BBB, my states atty & theirs & whoever else I can think of!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Colothin-Was-going-to-try-the-sample-if-my-Dr-Said-ok-med-react-Call-1089809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please contact us.  If you will visit the website on the back of your bottle, you can access our contact information.  Or you can email me at: corporate@trislimusa.com.  I will be able to help you with your issue and find a resolution.

Allison