Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Westfield Pennsylvania
Beach Ready, LLC
PO 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Beach Ready, LLC splendyr1levela Misleading consumers into trying there product for the price of shipping and handling. If company is not contacted within 15 days to cancel the victim is charged 89.95 twice. Once for the Splendyr1 mineral beauty mask and once for Levela skin cream. No email or warning they just zap your credit card account. Expensive lesson to learn for thrifty shoppers thinking they are getting a deal on a miracle wrinkle cure. Those who have tried it claim it is no better than the cheap stuff. Silver Springs Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

They offer a 15 day free trial offer.  You only pay shipping and handling.  Beach Ready LLC fool you into trying their product Splendyr1 mineral mask and Levela skin cream. They promise wrinkles to vanish and to keep the product coming you only pay 89.95 each per month. If you don't want it cancel anytime, but do it within 15 days or they zap your credit card twice for 89.95 no warning email of the transaction or anything. I hadn't even time to try it yet when they zapped my account. Then when I call them they agree to credit my account, but I must allow up to 7 business days to get my money back plus I have to pay $20 each for the product I tried for free.  This is very misleading to the public and I can't believe I fell for it as I'm usually very alert to scams. I also learned by way of their own facebook page other people are upset and claim the product is no better than the chaep stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-splendyr1levela-Misleading-consumers-into-trying-there-product-for-the-p-1098234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

If you will visit the website on the back of your bottle, you can access our contact information.  Or you can email me at: corporate@trislimusa.com.  I will be able to help you with your issue and find a resolution.

Allison