Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda — Kentfield California
Beach Ready LLC
P.O. Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Beach Ready LLC Without my concent this company continues to send me Levela Anti Age formula each month. I am afraid a whopping bill will appear one day Silver Springs Nevada

Several months ago I took advantage of a free offer of this product on Facebook. Since then the product continues to arrive on a regular basis and there is no website for me to discontinue it. I am afraid that the charges are accumulating without my knowledge. I want this delivery to cease asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Without-my-concent-this-company-continues-to-send-me-Levela-Anti-Age-form-1165622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC