Complaint Review: Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: T Williams — Tulelake California
Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point
PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point success@myhealthypoint.com I ordered Green Coffee and Colo Thin Health Supplement on a trial basis for just the price of shipping. I received the order and realized there was not contact information to cancel the auto delivery. They are charging me for their product which I do not want because it does not work. Please help me to find out who is behind this scam and to cancel my charges for their product. Silver Springs Nevada

Ordered Weight Loss Supplement and Colo Thin Health Supplement for the price of shipping. I want to cancel because it does not work. I cant find the contact info on the invoice to cancel the auto delivery of their product. I was totally un aware of the suto delivery. I am being charged for product I do not want and havent even received yet.

I really need the contact information to cancel this order.

the packing slip Order number is LGQT9395124.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-ReadyLLC-or-Healthy-Point/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-ReadyLLC-amp-or-Healthy-Point-successmyhealthypointcom-I-ordered-Green-Coffee-1134006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point