Complaint Review: beatsofdre.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: kda — ardmore Oklahoma

beatsofdre.com I bought this product at the end of 11/2012. After this product broke the official beats website stated this website was not authorized to cell beats. This company assured me they were. They will not Not official website so no replacement by official beats company Internet

I ordered this product at the end of 11/2012. I was told by this company they were official. When this product broke three months later of opening the product (Christmas gift). I notified the official beats company website and was told this website was not authorized to sell their product and I could not get them fixed or returned. I tried to locate the website but receive an error report. I have emailed this website and received nothing in return. This is my order number as shown below.
Kerrie Allen
Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.
Order Number: 2012024013
Date Ordered: Wednesday 28 November, 2012 Detailed Invoice:
1 x Beats by Dr Dre Solo High Definition Headphones HotPink = $139.90
Sub-Total: $139.90
Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00
Total: $139.90

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beatsofdrecom/internet/beatsofdrecom-I-bought-this-product-at-the-end-of-112012-After-this-product-broke-the-o-1040568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beatsofdre.com