retired

• Submitted: Wed, October 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:Ruffin NC
Beaufort Liquidation Center
3538 Trask Parkway Beaufort, South Carolina U.S.A.

Beaufort Liquidation Center rip-off scam liars Beaufort South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mary is a bit confused about her purchase.

I am a stay at home Mom. I sell a little on Ebay in order to continue to be able to stay home with my son.

I found Beaufort Liquidation Center on the internet after searching for children clothing. I called them to see if they could clarify questions that I had about purchasing from a liquidation center.

The manager /owner (Jeff) assured me that I would be getting quality name brand items such as Ralph Lauren, Boutique, etc . . . from Macy's. ( I have the invoice to back up this was to be Macy's children clothing) He also assured me that there would NOT be more that a couple of the same items. I told him that I could NOT sell a pallet of the same type item he assured me that I would be getting a great load of cloths and even told me that they would hand pick these items for me as I wanted winter cloths only. He also assured me that I would have this by early the next week.

With all of this I trusted the scam liars and purchased this using my credit card. It took 3 weeks for them to send this merchandise to me. They were waiting for some of my items. I finally received this merchandise on Monday.

I could have blown up I was so angry when I opened the boxes there were these cheap looking clothes most with no inner tag, cheerleading tops, and cheap t-shirt that I wouldn't use for nothing but cleaning rag and a bunch of long sleeve girls shirts that had tags from It's Fashion. There wasn't one thing that leads me to believe that these items came from Macy's.

I went directly to the phone to call them. I was sure that they had sent me the wrong order. This time I talked to the Justin(co/owner/ manage), who was not very helpful he just keep asking you can't sell this. Said that he didn't know what Jeff had told me and that he would be getting back to me.

Well that is the last that I have heard from them. When I call, they won't talk to me. So here I am giving them a little free advertisement.

Mary
Ruffin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2002 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beaufort-Liquidation-Center/Beaufort-South-Carolina-29906/Beaufort-Liquidation-Center-rip-off-scam-liars-Beaufort-South-Carolina-32115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beaufort Liquidation Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mary is a bit confused about her purchase.

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Miss Mary,

If you are looking for brand new TOMMY HILFIGER goods, you need to visit the Mall. We are a liquidation Center that handles CUSTOMER RETURNS-OVERSTOCKS-ETC.

You called looking for the cheapest clothing we could find you. We located BRAND NEW goods in New York City that came directly from the tagging center for Marcys (we have the invoices to prove it).

We supplied you with brand new childrens clothing just as you requested. We can't come to your home and show you how to create effective Ebay ads to facilitate the sale of your goods.

Maybe you should accept a little of the blame yourself. You we offered full credit on anything else we sell. We can't please everyone all the time. You have too much time on your hands if you need to try to slander us with misrepresentations of the facts.

Visit www.beaufortliquidation.com and you can actually view the merchandise before you purchase it on our warehouse camera.