Complaint Review: Beauty and Truth

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie — Saint Peters Missouri
Beauty and Truth
2619 Industrial Row Drive, Troy, MI 48084 Troy, Michigan USA

Beauty and Truth, skinrenewal, EXQBEAUTIFULSKIN The company offered a sample of the product for just the price of shipping to try for a trial period. Troy Michigan

Beauty and Truth offers a sample product for just the shipping price for a trial period of 15 days. Even before the 15 days was close to being up, I called to make sure that I was cancelled out for any automatic orders. I spoke to Jake on 10/4/13 and cancelled. I meant to call my credit card company to block any charges that they might have tried to make but I was in the process of selling my house and had things packed away so I ddn't cover myself there. Sure enough when I opened my Nov. credit card statement, there were two charges for the two product samples. One for $78.49 and one for $79.95. I immediately called the company and requested that the charges be removed, that I had not received any products but was charged and they claimed that it was for the samples that were sent! It was clearly a bait and switch deal. They offered the product to try for just the shipping cost and then the automatic re-order if it was not cancelled in the trial period but they told me when I called to get my charge cleared that it was for the sample that was sent that I was charged! That is false advertising and a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-and-Truth/Troy-Michigan-48084/Beauty-and-Truth-skinrenewal-EXQBEAUTIFULSKIN-The-company-offered-a-sample-of-the-produ-1101580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty and Truth