Complaint Review: beauty club

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: LynnG — atlanta Georgia United States of America
beauty club
boulder, Colorado United States of America

beauty club angry! How dare this company take a one time order and then use my credit card and send me another order for 129.00 boulder, Colorado

Placed a single order and then a month later received an order that was not authorized by me and charging my credit card 129.00 Livid. I have packed order up and now have to go out of my way to send back. I want a credit on my credit card and I want them to never ever use my card or send me product ever again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beauty-club/boulder-Colorado-/beauty-club-angry-How-dare-this-company-take-a-one-time-order-and-then-use-my-credit-car-1008668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beauty club