Complaint Review: beauty-mart.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: HOLLY NOT SO JOLLY — TAYLORSVILLE Georgia United States of America

beauty-mart.com they took my money but won't send merchandise or respond Internet

I ordered from Beauty-Mart.com on 11/27/12 and they took my money immediately on the 28th.  I have yet on 12/20 to get my product.  You call and it goes to voice mail.  You leave message and they don't call back.  You email and they don't respond.  This must be a SCAM company.  I am worried now to cancel my credit card in fear that they have my information!!!!!!!! Also the way the run the transaction it is not easy to get your money back from the bank.  You have to process an affidavit.  Not sure I will ever get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beauty-martcom/internet/beauty-martcom-they-took-my-money-but-wont-send-merchandise-or-respond-Internet-984873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beauty-mart.com