Complaint Review: beauty schools of america

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Natisha — NMB Florida United States of America
beauty schools of america
1813 NE 163 Street NMB, Florida United States of America

beauty schools of america ghetto---unsafe---dirty NMB, Florida

I just wanted to post this to save everyone time. I drove by this school at their NMB location and I didnt like it at all. The parking is terrible and it seems small and dirty. I also saw students outside the school smoking, and Im not talking cigarettes.  All that I saw was ghetto around this school as well as two girls almost getting into a fight. This is not the environment that I care to be around or feel safe in. I wouldnt recommend this school, unless you like ghetto.  Too many other schools out there, and cheaper I heard. Just my thoughts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beauty-schools-of-america/NMB-Florida-33162/beauty-schools-of-america-ghetto-unsafe-dirty-NMB-Florida-784580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beauty schools of america