Complaint Review: Beauty & Truth

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Marion — Salt Lake City Utah
Beauty & Truth
2619 Industrial Row Drive Troy, Michigan USA

Beauty & Truth Beauty & Truth Wrinkle Rewind They didn't tell the truth Troy Michigan

I received a phone call and was told I could have a free trial of a facial product for only $9.00 for shipping.  I had 14 days to try it and by the end of that trial period I had to cancel or they would automatically send me a shippment every month for $88 plus shipping. I was told that even if I canceled I could keep the sample for the price I paid for shipping.  I called and canceled and was told that I had to send it back and pay the shipping myself or I could keep it for 29.99.  This is not what I agreed to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beauty-Truth/Troy-Michigan-48084/Beauty-Truth-Beauty-Truth-Wrinkle-Rewind-They-didnt-tell-the-truth-Troy-Michigan-1082435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beauty & Truth