Complaint Review: beautyclub.net GroHair Shampoo & Conditioner

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Doshia — Farmers branch United States of America
beautyclub.net GroHair Shampoo & Conditioner
1550 Larimer St #639 Internet United States of America

beautyclub.net GroHair Shampoo & Conditioner GroHair products are sold thru beautyclub.net After using the GroHair products my hair appeared to be melting and coming out by the handfulls Internet

I purchased GroHair products, shampoo, conditioner and vitamins,  that were advertised on TV. I was talked into buying a larger quantity at a reduced price. These products were distributed thru beautyclub.net. When I received the box, I called the number on one of the bottles and left a message telling them that the liquids had leaked and noted how poorly packaged the products were. They should have been bubble wrapped and taped. I also emailed letting them know I wanted to return for a replacement. I never heard back from the company. I decided to start using the products and noticed I was losing hair strands and after the 3rd usage, my hair was coming out in hand fulls, felt like it was more like melting off my head. I called my credit card company and I am now disputing the charge. I have to either get a statement from my salon stylist telling of the damage or go see a DR. Plus send a copy of my invoice. [continued below]....
..... I called the number on the bottle and the number had been disabled and the website no longer worked as well. When I talked to a rep with beautyclub.net, she told me I had 14 days to return, so therefore there was nothing she could do for me. I ordered form a TV commercial, so therefore didn't know about the return policy. The lady I talked to made no mention of it. Actually, I did try to return the product due to the leakage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beautyclubnet-GroHair-Shampoo-Conditioner/internet/beautyclubnet-GroHair-Shampoo-Conditioner-GroHair-products-are-sold-thru-beautyclubnet-948560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beautyclub.net GroHair Shampoo & Conditioner

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC