Complaint Review: BeautyClub.net

• Reported By: Orange Blossom — escondido California
BeautyClub.net
Boulder, Colorado USA

BeautyClub.net Charged me for something I didn't order Boulder Colorado

I received Collagen Face Serum in the mail.  I thought it was a freebie as part of a marketing program...free sample in the mail.  A bill was not included...just a shipping bill of lading.  4 days later my debit card is billed for $89!  I call the company and they start asking me to verify my address, phone number and as they are asking me to verify MY information...they asked for my email.  I have never been asked for an email address for verification.  So, I asked them to tell ME my email. The one they told me was NOT my address.  I told them somone else stole my info (one of their paid employees I am sure)  They told me the order was hand entered on a date and time I was at work...they say THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FRAUD....it's the most ridiculous thing...I am trying to get a hold of someone and now I can't get through.  You have to use your phone number to get through.  They have black listed my number.  I am out $90...how can they be in business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BeautyClubnet/Boulder-Colorado-80027/BeautyClubnet-Charged-me-for-something-I-didnt-order-Boulder-Colorado-1101338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BeautyClub.net