Complaint Review: Beautyclub.net

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Gray — Austin Texas
5023 W 120TH #181 BROOMFIELD, Colorado USA

Beautyclub.net beautydietclub.net Tricked into getting "free sample" then charged a huge membership fee BROOMFIELD Colorado

I saw this as a popup and was sucked in by their claims of 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. The free trial came for only $3.95 shipp9ing, and I thought that was the end of it. Nowhere on the site did it say anything at all about charging my credit card automatically.

But after a few weeks, I saw a charge of $87.95 on my card from them. When I called to get it sorted out, the guy on the phone told me that there is a difference between a "free sample" - which I thought I had - and a "free trial" - which is only free for a number of days, in this case 14. Had I called to cancel my trial within the 14 days, I wouldn't have been charged.

I did not read this anywhere on their website. Nowhere at all do they mention that a card will be charged at the end of a trial period. He claimed it was in the Terms and Conditions. They hide it deep in the terms and make no mention of it anywhere else.

Not only do the products not work, but the entire site is a scam to trick money out of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beautyclubnet/BROOMFIELD-Colorado-80020/Beautyclubnet-beautydietclubnet-Tricked-into-getting-free-sample-then-charged-a-huge-1129159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beautyclub.net