Complaint Review: beautyclub.net

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bradoriley — Des Moines Iowa United States of America

beautyclub.net Deceptive Advertising , Internet

I wrote a review yesterday (11 a.m. on January 17th, 2013) that still doesnt show up on this website.  I tried to use the Contact Us feature on the website and I have received the same error for two days - "Unable to submit your request.  Please, try again later."  Also, I have tried for two days to call the 866 number listed on the website and I am always on hold.  I assume I am on hold but there is never any feedback or music or anything on the line.

I want to report that the advertisement for this Pure Collagen Instant Face Lift product is misleading.  The Product Description indicates that the consumer should see results in about 30 days.  However, the product itself only lasted 10 days when used as directed.  At first, I thought there was something physically wrong with the bottle since we couldnt get any more product out, but when you take out the inside cylinder, it is too small to hold more than a half ounce of product.

I am very disappointed in this purchase.  Essentially $60 for a 10 day supply of product means that this is maybe more expensive than similar products or procedures.  I will not be buying any more product from BeautyClub.net.  I will also let my friends know to be wary of misleading advertisements on this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beautyclubnet/internet/beautyclubnet-Deceptive-Advertising-Internet-999270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beautyclub.net