meat

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: digger — Taylor Michigan
beautyclub.net
Internet USA

beautyclub.net Withdrew money from my account 6 weeks later without my authority! Internet

I purchased collagen skin lotions for $3.95 on April 1st of this year. On the night of May 20th at 3:50 a.m. in the morning they took $98.95 without my sayso or an order or any type of confirmation from me, myself or I !! I have sent e-mails to zulu digital who handled the first transaction but no response from them either.  My Direct Express card has been renewed, and their investigation only showed that I dealt with these people on April 1st for that lotion. So they won't replace my money even though I didn't authorize this transaction or receive any product in the mail. I want my money back from these bass-turds!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beautyclubnet/internet/beautyclubnet-Withdrew-money-from-my-account-6-weeks-later-without-my-authority-Interne-1061113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beautyclub.net