Complaint Review: beautyclub.net

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: alco — glen rock New Jersey United States of America
beautyclub.net
357 Mccaslin Blvd Internet United States of America

beautyclub.net Zulu Digital Direct, SCAM ALERT - beautyclub.net is a scam , Internet

Beautyclub.net is a scam!  do not ever order from their website!

There was a Living Social deal for this website which I bought, and went to beautyclub.net to redeem.  On top of the $25 I spent with Living social for the voucher, I also spent an additional $25 at the website.  This is in no way a bad report of Living social, as once I reported the issue to them, they refunded my $25.

As for the $25 additional I spent on my credit card at beautyclub.net, 3 weeks after I placed the order, i called to find out the status.  I was told it would ship out next day.

2 weeks later, i called again, and was told again it would ship out next day.  i asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told that there is no way to contact the corporate headquarters, that there is no phone number for them.  I began to get suspicious.

i sent an email via the beautyclub.net website, and got a generic reply that my email would be answered within 72 hours.  A week later i sent another email, with no reply at all.

i called again to demand a refund and was told they are unable to process refunds.  I sent another email demanding a refund and got no reply.

i then reported them to living social, the better business bureau, and my credit card company.

DO NOT order from this website!!! its a scam!!!!!

i dont know why their website is even still up, they should be arrested and shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beautyclubnet/internet/beautyclubnet-Zulu-Digital-Direct-SCAM-ALERT-beautyclubnet-is-a-scam-Internet-913803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beautyclub.net