Complaint Review: bebmart

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: sravan kumar — Waukegan Illinois United States of America
bebmart
Room 15A4, Building 4, Saige Science and Technolog Internet United States of America

bebmart i have seen good offer on laptop in dealsofamerica.com.when i tried to book that laptop.stock got over.then i took laptop details and put it in google.then i got bebmart.com link and shows less price. Shenzhen, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The same thing happen with me

*Consumer Comment: Change the name

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: It's SCAM

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What happen next ?

i have seen good offer on laptop in dealsofamerica.com.when i tried to book that laptop.stock got over.then i took laptop details and put it in google.then i got bebmart.com link and shows less price.then i went there and using live chat i talked to a guy he says his name as Simon got engaged and he increased price of product online in website to 100$(350 to 450$) and we came for bargain with ealrier price then made me to pay 350$ towards product and wire transfer of 45$.it seems i am being duped by the Simon and website(bebmart.com).i have mails from the company(bebmart) in this course of action.i am afraid now that its scam. Please help me in this regard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bebmart/internet/bebmart-i-have-seen-good-offer-on-laptop-in-dealsofamericacomwhen-i-tried-to-book-that-870549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bebmart

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The same thing happen with me

AUTHOR: Khaled S I - ()

Hi ;

The same problem happen with me . I don't know what I can do now ? It's theft about 550 US$ send by western union. I'm very upset also . My E-mail : friends_khaled@yahoo.com send to me to see what we can do together to return our money .

Thanks ;

Change the name

AUTHOR: Khaled - (Canada)

They are change the name of company to be Eastchin.com from bebmart.com to not return the money to me . It's SCAM company. take care of this company to not lose your money .

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

It's SCAM

AUTHOR: Khaled Samir Ismail - (Canada)

I have purchase a laptop from bebmart site . I paid the money by western union . but I don't receive anything till now . they sent the laptop to another one . When I sent to refund I must wait to a month to check my case . then they don't answer me at all . It's scam . they theft the money and don't sent anything or refund the money . Take care of them now .

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What happen next ?

AUTHOR: Khaled Samir Ismail - (Canada)

Please tell me what happen next . Are they send the laptop to you or NOT ?