Complaint Review: bebmart.com

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: joselia — SOUTH HOUSTON Texas United States of America
bebmart.com
NO. 3025,Yitian Road, Futian District, Internet China

bebmart.com Deposit of the money in your account they gave me a number of fake DHL, Internet

bought these products bebmart.com this site more than a week, the promise after the deposit of the money in your account they gave me a number of fake DHL 24 hours later gave me a fake number, when I complained I was told that I would send in another 24hrs and so far nothing, no longer answer my emails nor have access to more site lost $ 830,000, and this site a scam, please help me recover my dinheuro and spread across the net.

Order info

Item: 2012 New Design 16GB 9.7'' 1024 * 768px WIFI + 3G Android 4.0 Tablet PC / MID, Dual Camera 1GB RAM, Video Calls Support 1pcs

SAMSUNG GALAXY S III FACTORY UNLOCKED S3 GT-I9300 SIII 16GB GSM WHITE MARBLE 1pcs

Samsung i9300 GALAXY S III WHITE 32GB UNLOCKED 3G NEXT G 4.8in HDGPS S3 Android 4.0 Phone 1pcs

T such amount: $ 830

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bebmartcom/internet/bebmartcom-Deposit-of-the-money-in-your-account-they-gave-me-a-number-of-fake-DHL-Intern-941556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bebmart.com