Complaint Review: Beccirenee

• Submitted: Sun, October 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Becci — Hot Springs Village Arkansas
92 Arias Way Hot Springs Village, Arkansas USA

Beccirenee I ordered a sign for my yard and I NEVER recieved it. I contacted themonly to be told I SHOULD have recieved it. Never offered a replacement or a refund. I asked for my 24.95 to be returned and I am STILL waiting. I placed my order on AUG 10 2013. Hot Springs Village Arkansas

I ordered a sign for my yard on August 10-2013 and I never recieved my sign. I was told by the company I should have recieved it and I never recieved my refund of 24.95 either. I contacted them again asking for my refund and it seems the store has vanished. I am unable to get in touch with anyone now. Help would be awesome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beccirenee/Hot-Springs-Village-Arkansas-71909/Beccirenee-I-ordered-a-sign-for-my-yard-and-I-NEVER-recieved-it-I-contacted-themonly-to-1094924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beccirenee