Complaint Review: BECU "Boeing Employees Credit Union"

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: David Snow — vancouver Washington United States of America
BECU "Boeing Employees Credit Union"
Tukwila, Washington United States of America

BECU "Boeing Employees Credit Union" Added insurance and had my car repossessed when I made payments and had insurance Tukwila, Washington

"Boeing Employees Credit Union. This is the worst bank on Planet earth do not use this bank for anything. This bank had my car repossessed over their paperwork error. Then they admitted to making a mistake but still put a repossession on my credit report. I had nothing but problems with this bank and I have never missed a payment. This bank does not care about you as a consumer they just care about themselves. I made my payment on time every month and had the proper insurance that I paid every month. BECU said I did not have proper insurance and added a insurance premium to my existing loan. My insurance company "Allstate" sent BECU several faxes that proved the right insurance. BECU says they did not receive any of them. Allstate assured me that they have a fax machine that lets them know all faxes were received. I told BECU that I was not going to pay their added insurance due to the fact I already was paying Allstate for insurance. A few days later I woke up and my car was gone. After i got my car back and BECU admitted to messing up there was 1000 extra miles on my car all my electrical components for my stereo and radar system was pulled out and cut and everything was setting on my passenger seat the wires that I had to pay to repair out of my pocket. there was major body damage that Allstate had to repair and went on my record as a claim. NI have a repossession on my record and I made all my payment to BECU and Allstate on time every month. They should refund me some payments for the months my car was not in my possession.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BECU-Boeing-Employees-Credit-Union/Tukwila-Washington-/BECU-Boeing-Employees-Credit-Union-Added-insurance-and-had-my-car-repossessed-when-I-ma-684052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BECU "Boeing Employees Credit Union"