Complaint Review: bed defence

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: jim — dayton Ohio United States of America
bed defence

bed defence myexperience is the same only they were billing me about $61.00, (41 plu 19 separately).. the original amout was much less..about $7.00....i called the phone numbers on my credit card report and supp, Internet

I had the same experience with bed defence..continuing to auto bill be without my consent and (continuing to send the product that I did like). I called the phone numbers on my master card statement amd supposedly they canceled this order for the future and gave me a cancellation code.

Initally, the cost was low about $7.00...later I got billed for $41 and $19 for the product per each order and this continued.  If this does not work  I will have to get a new master card. I suggest if you use a credit card on line, you should have a low upper max limit for your protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bed-defence/internet/bed-defence-myexperience-is-the-same-only-they-were-billing-me-about-6100-41-plu-19-s-969053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bed defence